- Our Games
- Free RPGs
- Story Engines
- Cancer Fund Donation Items
- Game Systems
We publish a number of free games, most based on Microlite20, a trimmed down, sub-miniature version of the 3.x Primary Fantasy SRD rules which designed to be quick and easy to play. Most of these games are designed for "old school" play.
- Microlite74 recreates the style and feel of that very first ("0e") fantasy roleplaying game published back in 1974 using somewhat more modern rules. It's not quite a clone of 0e, but most people find it close to a clone. There are two supplements to Microlite74: Ancient Auguries and Wary's Grimoire. The current version is 2.0.
- Microlite75 is a heavily expanded and house-ruled version of Microlite74. It plays much like the 0e/1e based rules I was using in the late 1970s. Unlike Microlite74, it includes most of the additional classes and spells from the 0e supplements with a few modern twists. It is currently being written -- and playtested in my Sunday campaign. Playtest versions are available for download. Estimated Completion: Late Summer 2010.
- Microlite20 OSS (Old School Style) is an attempt to do "old school style" with rules that can use all the standard SRD monsters, spells, and treasure just as you can with standard Microlite20. It is currently almost complete and is in the "proofreading" phase. Copies are available for download. Estimated Completion: Late Summer 2010.
- Advanced Microlite20 OSS is an expansion of our basic Microlite20 OSS rules with supplemental material from Microlite20, other Microlite20-based games, and some of the authors house rules and other modifications It is currently being written. Playtest copies should be available for download soon. Estimated Completion: Late Summer 2010.
- The Microlite20 RPG Collection is a 1300 plus page PDF compilation of Microlite20 rules and variants as well as a large number of Microlite20 based games. The current 2012 edition is available for download (in two volumes).