- Our Games
- Free RPGs
- Story Engines
- Cancer Fund Donation Items
- Game Systems
We publish a number of free games, most based on Microlite20, a trimmed down, sub-miniature version of the 3.x Primary Fantasy SRD rules which designed to be quick and easy to play. Most of these games are designed for "old school" play.
- Microlite74 recreates the style and feel of that very first ("0e") fantasy roleplaying game published back in 1974 using somewhat more modern rules. The third edition of Microlite74 was released on October 1, 2011. Microlite74 is not quite a clone of 0e, but most people find it close to a clone. There are three versions of Microlite74 available: Microlite74 Basic, Microlite74 Standard and Microlite74 Extended. The current edition is 3.0.
- Microlite74 Swords & Sorcery is a special version of Microlite74 3.0 designed for Swords & Sorcery style campaigns.
- Microlite75 was a heavily expanded and house-ruled version of Microlite74. It has been replaced by Microlite74 Extended.
- Microlite20 OSS (Old School Style) is an attempt to do "old school style" with rules that can use all the standard SRD monsters, spells, and treasure just as you can with standard Microlite20. Version 1.0 is available for download.
- Advanced Microlite20 OSS is an expanded version of our basic Microlite20 OSS rules with supplemental material from Expert Microlite20 and other modifications. Version 1.0 is available for download.
- The Microlite20 RPG Collection is a 1300 plus page PDF compilation of Microlite20 rules and variants as well as a large number of Microlite20 based games. In two volumes, the current 2012 edition is available for download.